8.1.12

moved to a new blog people

Assalamualaikum..

sorry been neglecting this blog for so long but unfortunately i've moved to a new blog already :( al-kisahnya, my email account got hacked dari manusia yang tak bertamadun. jadi segala social network yang gunakan email tersebut its either i cant log in, go haywire and such. only today they have cleared things off but its too late since i've already create a new one. worry not, i've imported all of my older posts in this blog there so basically it just about the same.

feel free to visit my new blog, i promise to update as frequent as possible there. and yup feel free to follow me as well there. im still fixing it few things there such as my blog list, banner and etc. bear with me and i hope everything will turn out good anytime soon.

so here it the link to my new blog


hope to see you, you and you too there! much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy reading my entry, drop your comment(s) here. for my dear anonymous reader kindly state your name as well, thank you ♥